Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pet Portraits


Little Jack
5" x 7" 
acrylic on gessobord

I have sketches and photo reference for the images to complete the "Painting Across America" series, but for now, it is on hold.  I just added Illinois with a painting from Horseshoe Lake.  I skipped Kentucky when I posted Illinois since the Kentucky painting is not ready for posting.  Also, will have works from Missouri for the series, since that is the last state we hiked.  I may also include works from our road trip that got us from Missouri back to Oregon, even though they are all drawings at this point.  

When I make the time to paint, I have been painting pet portraits and having a blast.  Here is a glimpse of my pet portrait portfolio with my favorite one of Jack.  I am creating my website with the help of Pyar www.kittypuppytown.com which will soon launch.  

No comments: